Sunday, December 22, 2013

All in preparation-mood!!! :)


oohh, now it is getting really REALLY close to christmas and i am all excited! my folks are going to arrive tomorrow and everyone is in preparation-mood. Christmas is a nice time and i want to enjoy every single moment of it. being a mom makes me enjoy it in a different way than before, but Christmas has nevertheless not lost its magic.

some things that really belong to my favourites this season are advertisements. the good ones i can fully enjoy and i therefore want to share my two favourites:

this first one i can`t really say why i like. it has something very pure and finnish. in some way very adorable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2_1bjDN63Y

and this one is just extremely sweet:



and has an AWESOME making-of:



who would not like to be part of a production like that?
this is me for today, i hope you enjoyed reading about something else than products for a change. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment