Tuesday, December 31, 2013

small christmas mix in pictures :)


my 22 months old daughter was all into those decorative mushrooms. Good choice, i love them, too. :)


this blossa-glögg was my absolute favourite drink this christmas. We will have it even tonight, on new years, and I won`t stop drinking it until I can`t find it in stores anymore. :) blossa comes out with a new glögg (alcoholic drink that you are supposed to heat up before drinking) every year and the tastes varies as much as the design of the bottle. This years edition is just tasteful in every way: very rich and very beautiful.


this panda does not actually classify as a christmas-product, but since the colours fit in so nicely, he gets to join in this post. He loves to eat candy and is now available in size a3 HERE  .


this was the beautiful decoration they had in turku church this year. 


and last but not least my dad, trying the little ones violin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment