Thursday, April 10, 2014

From mooncake with love :)

So the Mooncake products are going to join a blog-event and i could not be more excited! A lot of bloggers are gonna gather and get the latest trends presented, such as wallpapers, posters, carpets and also pillows. 

Sitting here 400 kilometres away I have no possibility of jumping over for an afternoon, but i decided to send over some small things for the bloggers. It is always nice to give presents, almost as nice as receiving them. ;)

i am a handmade-kind-of-girl and therefore made decorative magnets for them.




I hope they like them. the magnets go great on fridges or a magnetic wall in a workspace. Somehow it was not my perfect day with the camera though, therefore the pix are a bit weird and blurry.



I also put them into small bags:



It was actually very cosy sitting at my desk in the evening, cutting and glueing and feeling in peace. <3 i hope that peace jumped with the products in the pack and that it is still there, silently smiling when the little envelopes arrive at the bloggers homes.

see you soon, my friends!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Martina, they were beautifull :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely products I found in my Aveo goodie bag. Thank you - these magnets were super cute! :)

    Love,
    Pieni Lintu

    ReplyDelete