Sunday, March 9, 2014

Thoughts.

There is an AMAZING thing going on in Brooklyn, USA, called the sketchbook project. When i first read about it, my heart started pounding and i knew exactly that this is perfect. this is exactly one of those things, that i love and that i could dedicate my life to. 




Imagine this: sketchbooks. over sketchbooks. over sketchbooks and sketchbooks and sketchbooks. in a library. and you can just take one out, look at it, flick through the book and fall in love. with the drawings, the sketches, the ideas that someone had about them and the love that person put into it. 



And it becomes even better: there are tourbusses that go on tour with the books! they stop in different cities and people can have a look. :) 



of course i ordered a book for myself immediately and started filling it. soon it is going to be on tour. i chose the route over new york city, since this is the place i`ve always wanted to visit myself. and the idea that a part of me will be there makes me very happy!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment