Thursday, February 20, 2014

Time to get out of the nest!

Like for any other bird, at some point it also is time for the owl to move out of the nest. In this case, the nest has been my studio. I`ve planned them, drawn them, printed them, sewn them, stuffed them and watched them grow. Now it is time. And they know it. Or at least they knew it was time when i took this picture:


."What are you waiting for, guys?" i said. Hop chop, let`s jump into the car! it`s time to move!

They were a bit scared at first...



... but as I calmly explained to them that they would go to a very special place called joutomaa, where everything is beautiful and anything is possible, they understood and started to get excited about it.


so off they went...


to be in the window of this beautiful shop.


And from there the journey will continue. Fly, my little owls, fly! I`ll miss you but I know you`ll have it good in all these beautiful homes! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment