Sunday, February 9, 2014

日本での大?- big in japan?

http://monoco.jp/sale/mooncake-design



i am having a sales week in japan and realized that i know almost nothing about this great country. here i am sitting in cold, icy finland, not knowing at all to what kind of  homes my products are going to. i somehow wish they could report back. that they could come alive for just a moment, after arriving in their new home, and send a fast postcard to me. they could write: 

"hello martina, tokyo is amazing! from my new favourite-spot, the bed, i can see out through the window to beautiful buildings with many people in them. in front of the house is this lovely tree with pink flowers and the wallpaper around me has a very asian decor. i love the white-and-blue vase that is standing on the shelf next to me and the lady that owns me now has incredibly good looking shoes..."

yes, that would be nice. since it is not possible, i can only imagine what it will look like in that new homes. but i picture it to be very beautiful. what would not look good in a country where even the written letters look like pieces of art?

have a good saturday evening, you all! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment