Sunday, March 15, 2015

peace! :)

Hello everyone and sorry for the long silence. 
in january my life changed pretty much as in the entrance of the turku hospital my second daughter was born. :)



as with my first child,i was again amazed by the little body, the tiny toes and hands and remembered how it was to hold a baby. 



so i have taken things a bit slower, trying to figure out how to do things with two kids, how to be there for both at the same time, how to introduce the little one to the "big" one without her to get jealous. 






luckily enough i am not alone with this and the great workinghours of my husband have allowed me to work as well. currently i am working on my new collection and could not be more excited. :)

on facebook and instagram you may find some sneak peeks. ;)

see u soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment