Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Beautiful shop in Nacka Forum :)

Hi everyone!

As previously mentioned, mooncake products are sold in the beautiful NDC. shop in Nacka Forum in Stockholm. While visiting I now had the chance to go there and look at it myself. I must say, i was very amazed by how beautiful everything was. I`d seen all products online, but it really feels so different when you can go there and look at everything closely, touch the fabrics and textiles, try on the jewelry and check out the posters from different angles.

Beautiful, oh so beautiful!! And it makes me proud to see the owl as first thing when walking in <3




Calender now available in the nacka shop!


I really like the whole shop and could easily buy the biggest part of it for myself- sooo nice things!! <3

Also in Finland Mooncake has moved in to a selection of shops. I`ll soon tell you more about it! :) Until then: Aveo.fi has a big range of mooncake products ready for shipping within Finland (i even think i saw some on sale ;) ) .

See you soon! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment